I kind of hated that movie. Did anyone see it? Yet I watched it about 6 times in the last 2 weeks. Anyway, I am indeed pregnant myself. I've told everyone, but I wanted to officially post it. I'm over at the in-laws right now, we had a birthday dinner for my brother & sister-in-law. Delicios ribs, potatoes, and green beans. SO GOOD!!! So far the only cravings I've had are pizza and berries. I've been having strawberries and fruit smoothies almost every day. And the only food really making my sick is chicken. Oh, I hate it! I can't smell it, cook it, think about it. Ugh.
I don't know when I'm due exactly. Next Monday I'm going to get an ultrasound. They should be able to tell me more then! Well I'll write more soon, hopefully.
3 comments:
Congratulations! I'm excited for you! I'm on a smoothie kick, too. I have one every morning for breakfast.
that movie was a let-down.
please name is lucy mom garcia. that's what your mom and i agreed on.
Coo! Congrats! How exciting for you! You'll have to post pics when your belly gets big!!!
Post a Comment