I have no pictures to share, because I have no camera. We got there around 7:30 am, and the kids' race began first at 8:10. But, apparently we were "late" according to my whole family. I was quite proud we made it at that time (you know us). I was really happy to see all the people, the music, the food, etc as we walked onto the grounds. The kids' race was really cute. Then the whole group began. We walked with Carrie, Julie, Paul, and Paige. We had fun talking and observing our fellows runners. We were all really tired about half-way through! And we ran not one step. The highlight was seeing Kevin Johnson! Hooray for famous people!
I thought the event was great, well put-together and the turnout was impressive. I'm really proud of my dad. We'll definitely be back next year.
4 comments:
Hey Coo:) Thanks for the invite. My sister in law told me about the run during Dylan's b-day and we already had tons of plans this past Saturday. Maybe next year:) So I hear you are preggo??? When's your due date? Do you know what you are having????
Hey Franny :) I'm due 1/17/09. We find out the gender at our next appt (Aug 20th)!!
you must get a new camera stat! even if it's one of those disposable ones.
Did you hear, at one point Kevin Johnson was running right behind me, according to Cam!!! I was none the wiser, though.
Post a Comment