Thursday, July 31, 2008

So STRESSED!

Yesterday I got in my car (the blue one) after work and rolled down the driver's window. It CRASHED down. Then I could not roll it up. This set me off into a panic/stress mode that has yet to cease (blame the fetus, once again). I can't handle anything outside of my regular routine these days. Louie told me over the phone to calm down, he would look at it when he got home. Somehow he got the entire window (in 1 piece) out of the car door. He then unscrewed many parts of the inside panel of the door, and attempted to remove it in order to put the window back in properly. I was freaking out. He claimed he'd done this before. There were many scary breaking noises and a lot of sweat and cursing. Finally he gave up. The window lay in the passenger seat, the car door was hanging on by a thread (most likely by one tiny screw). It hecka reminded me of Grandpa Fisher. This morning first thing I took the car to Rodney's, who laughed (in a rather dreadful tone) when I explained everything. It's in God's (aka Rodney's) hands now.

Next, I must go to the courthouse on Howe & Folsom to correct a fix-it ticket I got with the Accord (silver car). Today is my very last day before the fines begin.

STRESSSSS!!!! And then I think how much this stress is affecting the baby and I get even more stressed!!!!!!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

i would have non-stop cussed.

Suzanne said...

You poor thing! My car is creaking right now, which is scary. I want a horse. Way cuter, although they have problems, too. Sigh, oh well. I hope your car gets fixed!