
I am obsessed with Shawn Johnson! Tell me you've all been staying up to watch the women's gymnastics!
Reasons I love Shawn Johnson:
1. She is about 4 feet tall. So cute! Like a midget, only hecka cute!
2. She always smiles!
3. She is consistent with every event.
4. She is hecka good on the balance beam!
5. She always sticks her landings!
6. Her name is Shawn.


I told Louie he must kidnap her, and she can share a room with Luna (they'll have bunk beds).
4 comments:
I am amazed that you can stay up that late. I try and try and fail every night. For the longest time I thought every picture of her had the wrong name of the olympic competitor because she was a girl not a boy. But I like it now.
Don't worry about the nursing... I had to idea what I was doing at first either.
!! I love her !!
I told everyone I want to get matching dresses with her. A wee me!
ha ha ha Cam loves her too he called her a little ball of muscle. She is so stinking cute!
and thank goodness for DVR or else I wound be able to watch at all.
ha ha ha Cam loves her too he called her a little ball of muscle. She is so stinking cute!
and thank goodness for DVR or else I wound be able to watch at all.
Post a Comment