Coo Lou Sissy
not scary at all!!! so cute. I am so happy and excited for you I can hardly contain it.
Hmm a little birdie told me her middle name? Nice.
she's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very cute..you must be so excited!
You're naming her Daphne, right?
I am so excited about that awesome bundle of joy in there... She is so beautiful. I'm going to be an aunt (again, unofficially of course. hehe) Love you both!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
not scary at all!!! so cute. I am so happy and excited for you I can hardly contain it.
Hmm a little birdie told me her middle name? Nice.
she's the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Very cute..you must be so excited!
You're naming her Daphne, right?
I am so excited about that awesome bundle of joy in there... She is so beautiful. I'm going to be an aunt (again, unofficially of course. hehe) Love you both!!
Post a Comment