Thursday, September 4, 2008

I feel like crap.

Have you ever been blog-spying, and as you move from blog to blog of people you know, you notice on everyone's friend list is a name or couple who you don't recognize? It's driving me crazy. The names are a little familiar, but I went to the blog and I have no idea who the people are. My blog-spying today was not very interesting. Perhaps I have found everyone there is to find. Hmm.

Things that are bugging me:

blogs
"inspiring" stories
political talk
my lack of a digital camera
my teeth
my busy weekend that awaits me (not you Leese!)
bills

Things I am craving:

Fatty cheeseburger
Tomato bisque soup from La Bou
King crab
sushi
cake
Nutty Bars
cider
cigarettes (why?? I suspect just because I can't)
fish n' chips
beer
deep fried prawns

I'm so hungry.

1 comment:

The Fishers said...

I'm glad you're not bugged by our upcoming activies together because I am super excited. I too wish you didn't have such a busy weekend then maybe I could treat you to that juicy fat cheeseburger. That would be sure to cheer us both up!!!
See you at 8:00 a.m. tomorrow at your mammas!!!