(the result of the little storm Christmas Eve night)
YAY! We got the digital camera, as you can see! Christmas was very fun but I was exhausted by the end of the day. I can't believe next year we'll have an 11 month old child.
Coo! I think you look great. I was honestly expecting to see a bloated mess and boy was I wrote to do so. I know you are feeling like crap but I think 8 months pregnant suits you! I especially like the last photo. You both look very, very nice.
3 comments:
Coo! I think you look great. I was honestly expecting to see a bloated mess and boy was I wrote to do so. I know you are feeling like crap but I think 8 months pregnant suits you! I especially like the last photo. You both look very, very nice.
Such a fun day. Glad you got a camera!
yay, new posts and pictures!!!
I can't believe little Luna is almost here. I'm so excited.
Post a Comment