Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally

So I started reading Twilight yesterday. Finally! I am at the part when Bella just realized Edward is a vampire. So far I like the book. If I didn't have Luna I probably would have finished it by now. It's a fun read...as everyone else knows by now. A post wouldn't be complete without new pictures! Here you go:





5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Yay! Welcome to the Twilight obsession club! The books just get better and better. Cute pix of Luna, especially the one with Avatar. How is he adjusting to life with the baby?

Anonymous said...

Sorry suzernathy, I have to warn you Carolyn that the first three are good and the fourth book is terrible. That's my snotty opinion of course... maybe you'll like it. I couldn't get through it. Luna's lookin' good. That's so crazy that she's really here, and she's yours! I keep having dreams about Josephine. :)

Nicole said...

Harsh fosterfarm! Get through the second book it's bad, but the third is my favorite and I predicted everything that happened in the fourth because I am a genius. Than rent the movie but you'll hate it I know it. Luna is a beauty!

Suzanne said...

I beg to differ.. the fourth book is my favorite!! Can't wait to hear what you think, Carolyn! One thing we can all agree on, Luna is precious :)

Julie said...

EXACTLY Suzernathy! I totally agree! I LOVED the last book the best!
Coo - love your new pics of Luna...she is so adorable!