I finished book #4 of Twilight. I liked it! It was different from the first three, but that was where the story was headed I think and I was happy in the end. Jacob somewhat redeemed himself. I kind of don't understand why people would hate it...I can see not liking it as much as the others, but outright hatred?? Please explain. Now I want to see the movie, though I have heard it's not too good. I'm curious. And R-Patz is dreamy.
4 comments:
Wow, I feel so alone now in my immense distaste for Breaking Dawn. My copy's in a box for Goodwill as we speak. I'm glad people liked it though. I wish I did. I was sick of Edward in it, and everything with Jacob just worked out too easily. Poor Bella with her nice car, perfect husband, baby, eternal life... and the one conflict she had (Jacob) conveniently can be part of her life because he's imprinted to her baby... and she still whines. I wanted the Volturi to kill her. But of course she has multiple super vampire powers and conveniently didn't have to go through the newborn phase (which would have been interesting to read). Okay, I'm done. I am glad people enjoyed it. I swear.
Yay! I'm glad you liked it! I like happy endings, and I was going to be SOOOO mad if Edward didn't turn her into a vampire! The movie really is horrid, though. Sigh....
I love books with happy endings too. They area good escape for me and this series did that for me. I am glad that you liked it Coo....I just started reading Confessions of a Shopaholic and I gotta tell you it is pretty entertaining! She is a complete moron in her own little world. hahahahaha It is making me laugh at least. Brian and I went to Borders for "date night". :)
Your baby is the cutest thing in the world!! I am so glad you have the blog because I get to feel like I'm still there a part of your life. I miss you so much. I hope I get a chance to see you and the baby when I come for Bill's graduation this summer. That would make my entire stay!! Love you and Lu. Kerrie
Post a Comment