1. I have always wanted to dye my hair dark purple, and someday I promise I will.
2. I have an uncanny ability to remember people's birthdays. Not just family and friends, but random people too.
3. I used to smoke cigarettes, and I still crave it even though it's been a couple of years. When I'm around second-hand smoke I breath it in like I'm smelling a fresh baked pie.
4. I watched The Girls Next Door finale last night, and I wept at three different parts.
5. On that note, I would love to meet Hugh Hefner and visit the Playboy Mansion.
6. I really, really want to get two tattoos: one on my foot, and one along my spine.
7. I was anorexic for about 6 months when I was 18. I looked fantastic. Every attempt at an eating disorder since then has been unsuccessful. (I wonder why that is.)
8. I daydream about being a Broadway star.
9. One of my goals is to get a motorcycle license and ride all the way down the coast of California.
10. I used to want to be a History major and teach at a college. I think I might still do that someday.
11. I detest ladybugs. I wish they would all die.
12. I shave my feet & toes.
13. I met Adam Sandler when I was in Hawaii with Renee. We screamed and sort of ran after him, and managed to get a picture with him.
14. When I went to Amsterdam I visited the house where Anne Frank & her family hid. I had chills when I saw the bookcase/secret door.
15. The first concert I ever went to was Neil Diamond.
16. The BEST concert I ever went to was Coldplay.
17. I have a problem of constantly thinking people either hate me or are mad at me. I'm not entirely sure it's all in my head.
18. When I lived in London I was a "bar maid" at a pub in Canary Wharf.
19. Me & a couple of my co-workers at the pub would frequently eat the food that customers left behind after we cleared their plates. We were very hungry and poor. No - I was hungry and chose to spend my money on things other than food.
20. I am addicted to SoyJoy bars.
21. My mood is completely dependent on my appearance.
22. My mom is my best friend.
23. The only thing I ever stole in my life was a ring. I was at the open markets in Camden and when the salesperson turned around I slipped it on my finger and nearly ran away from the booth. I was thrilled that I got away with it, but I've been too scared to ever steal anything again.
24. I have always hated my nose and may someday get a nose job.
25. Paying bills makes me happy.
5 comments:
The funniest thing to me about reading your blogs is that I can completely hear you speaking in my head! The way you narrarate things just cracks me up!!
I have the same problem as #17...it's annoying.
Just for the record, I have never been mad or hated you. If I ever am, I will let you know so you won't have to wonder, you'll know!!
Love you!
Thank you Leese! I'm really always worried about it.
Wow, I have learned some fascinating things about you! I have a problem with #17, too. I wonder if a lot of people feel that way?
Post a Comment