Thursday, April 16, 2009

2 Month appointment (3 weeks late)

Luna went to her appointment today. We met her new pediatrician. She is 12 pounds 8 oz. and 24 inches. The doc said she's a little tall and a little above average on her weight, but she is well proportioned. She's developing just fine and has no problems! She had to get three shots, and she screamed so much and I cried as well. It was so hard for me! The nurse said, "as soon as I get the band-aids on pick her up and comfort her." And I did not hesitate. She was fine after a few minutes. We have to do it all again in 2 months :(

Overall, she's doing great!

1 comment:

Lively's said...

Shots are the WORST! I cried everytime with Peyton too. I made my sister hold her so I wasn't the bad guy, and then I took her as soon as the shots were over. I haven't had to go for the last 6 months, but I have to take her today for her 1 year check up. I am not looking forward to it!