I love Kae, I'm so happy she's my sister now! My princess I love my little family Weeeeee!!! My pops Luscious wedding food Awwwwwww THANK YOU FOR THE PICS STEPHANIE!!!
It looks like it was a blast. Our fam is SO sad we missed it, BUT we didn't plan on all being sick forever. The girls pretty much stayed sick the entire time here and then got my mom and sisters sick. SO fun! We'll have to see you the next time we come out for sure. We'll be back for sure in June for Katie's wedding. Love you tons though...ps you look SO good and Luna is gorgeous!
1 comment:
It looks like it was a blast. Our fam is SO sad we missed it, BUT we didn't plan on all being sick forever. The girls pretty much stayed sick the entire time here and then got my mom and sisters sick. SO fun! We'll have to see you the next time we come out for sure. We'll be back for sure in June for Katie's wedding. Love you tons though...ps you look SO good and Luna is gorgeous!
Post a Comment