Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm officially an adult now

WE GOT A NEW CAR TODAY!!!!!!!!!! YESSSS!!!!!
(Well, a used car - new to us!)

2005 VW Jetta
Gold/Champagne color
36,000 miles
We got a sweet deal on it. SO much better than we expected when we began car shopping today. It was wonderful to keep turning down the salesman's offers, then get up and actually walk out and have him chase after us and give us the price we wanted!!! Success! I LOOOOOOVE MY NEW CAR!

Best of all, we got it on our own - no co-signer, no money borrowed from parents, no outside help. What a great feeling. We've come a long way!

(FYI Louie made me cut him out of the picture below - you get his thumbs-up though)



3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Cute car! Congratulations!!

The Fishers said...

yay!!! I'm so happy for you!

Julie said...

Love the car Coo!! Welcome to the VW family!!!! Brian misses his Jetta BAD! I miss my little purple Jetta too. You will love it so much better than your Accord!!