It was actually on June 10th, but we just celebrated today. We went to see Wicked in San Francisco. I love S.F. I wish it weren't so dirty. Trash everywhere. Still, I love it. I want to go back soon.
Wicked was fantastic. I DIDN'T KNOW IT ENDED THAT WAY!!!!! I almost wet myself! After the show we just went to In N' Out and then came home. It was a fun day.
The theatre!
Me, in front of the theatre!
Louie begrudgingly stopping for a picture
Ha! I knew it!
Me and Louie met when I started working at his office. I remember the first time I saw him; what he was wearing and how he was standing. He was with a friend, obviously checking me out. Later Lou told me that when I started everyone thought I was Russian and the daughter of one of the employees. I wonder how that rumor got started. We became friends when, after I had been there about a month, I was switched into the same unit and he was assigned to train me. We talked a lot, but we were both a bit shy with each other. He wasn't shy with anyone else, though. He was the office clown. He cracked me up. I later was transferred to work at the front window. I was late every day (surprise!) and every morning Lou would be at my window, covering for me so I wouldn't get in trouble. He got off work an hour earlier than me. Every day when he left a sad feeling would come over me. I wondered about his life outside of work. I wanted to know him. I somehow knew that we would be together. I was certain. Still, I pined for him. I had an inkling that he was interested in me, but we were both reserved about our feelings. Finally, I told his close friend that I thought Louie was cute. I knew she would tell him, since she had said she was on a mission to get him a girlfriend. He says that after she told him I said that, he got the courage to ask me out. On my last day working in that office, Louie took me out to dinner at Outback and then to see Million Dollar Baby. We got married 14 months later. When I met Louie, it was like I already knew him. I felt like he was my home, that we belonged together. He gets me, I get him. He makes me laugh every day. We find the same things funny and the same things appalling. If you know both of us, you know that we are very different. But we are also alike in so many ways. I wouldn't trade him for anyone.
Love you babe, Lou, Boon, Lucious, Luchio :)

1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY you two! Love you guys!!
Post a Comment