Coo Lou Sissy
Ok, so those are the cutest pictures ever Coo! She is getting so big!!
Luna is SO cute. Don't stop posting pictures Coo.
You sure look good in the morning. I wake up looking like a weed eater got stuck in my hair and a gorilla stepped on my face.
LOL....to be fair, I did have the previous day's make-up on still. It helps!
Luna's hair is so long! I can't wait to see her in December!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ok, so those are the cutest pictures ever Coo! She is getting so big!!
Luna is SO cute. Don't stop posting pictures Coo.
You sure look good in the morning. I wake up looking like a weed eater got stuck in my hair and a gorilla stepped on my face.
LOL....to be fair, I did have the previous day's make-up on still. It helps!
Luna's hair is so long! I can't wait to see her in December!
Post a Comment