Every day I think how grateful I am for you. You are 1 in a million. You are always there when I need to talk. If I'm excited, happy, outraged, depressed, stressed, angry, you are there for me with a listening ear and a hug. I value your advice. If I were on Who Wants to be a Millionaire you would be my friend to call.
You are one of the smartest people I know.
You are a fabulous cook.
You are HILARIOUS.
You are wonderful at your job.
You are a grandmother extraordinaire.



You are a loving and dedicated wife.

You are my best friend.

You are a teacher and a leader. You are loved by one and all.



I fear where I would be today if it weren't for your guidance, patience, and never-ending support and love throughout my life. I hope that I can be half the mother you are.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
3 comments:
That was awesome Coo! Made me tear up. I love your mom. She is an amazing aunt and has always giving me great advise. She is more like my friend and a second mom. I feel lucky that she is in my life!
I totally agree. I love your mom... What a great Lady!
I Love your mom! Hey I am in town and would LOVE to see you and meet little Miss Luna! Email me your cell or something cause I left mine in Utah so we can get together. Maybe we can do something when Bails gets here for Thanksgiving or something.
Post a Comment