Monday, November 30, 2009

holiday get-away

We went to Calistoga for a couple of days and stayed with some of Louie's extended family. They have a beautiful home. We had a ton o' fun relaxing, eating, going in to town and shopping, and playing late-night games of Uno. A power outage for half of the trip also added some excitement. I never realized what a comfort a flushing toilet is.






Is this a Mia pose, or what?!
Hanging out on the beautiful deck

Yay!!!
She was walking all over the place.

Sissy & Tia Mary
Luna's other auntie Julia


My newest nephew! Only 1 1/2 months!

3 comments:

Miss Tihane said...

Awwwh! looks like you guys had tons of fun! the house looks beeee-yooou-teee-fulllll!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh I cannot believe she is walking! Lydia is barely starting to pull herself up on her feet and cruising. I guess she's a little behind. haha. She's very very cute by the way. ;)

Nicole said...

totally a Mia pose...they practice you know