Just went on the eliptical for approximately 15 min. First workout in over a year (not counting the 20 min I spent at the beginning of the Half Dome climb....well I guess that does count, but it was so pathetic I'd like to forget it!).
The 'effing machine was confusing, so I can only guess at the calories I burned...I'm guessing about 200. And I couldn't ever get the heartbeat thing to work.
Then I came back inside and promptly ate a burrito, and a milkshake which is supposed to substitute a meal.
Well, it was my first effort. BUT I am going to start HARDCORE very soon and I WILL be skinny once again!!! I don't even care about being skinny, really, I just want to lose about 20 pounds.
1 comment:
I love the elliptical - hang in there and you'll start feeling like an athlete in no time! Well, at the very least you'll feel better...
Post a Comment