Guys, this diet is SO d0-able. It's only the first day, but I don't have any cravings or hunger pains (pangs?). This is great for me, because I am an eater. I DO feel like eating more, but I'm sure it's just out of habit. I think the key will be to prepare ahead of time, and put all my meals into bags, pre-measured, etc. Yay!
My goal:

KIDDING!!! I'm so kidding! That's disgusting! This is my real goal:
Just a slim, fit, better version of myself. Awwwww :)
And YES! that is me skinny! No matter how skinny I am, I'm still a lil thick.
HAHA! I just noticed Louie's head there on the left side of the photo!
3 comments:
Coo you are such a cute girl. I never thought you were a lil thick. Funny girl! Kiss that cute kid of yours for me!
Bleehcchhh! For a split second I thought you wanted to be anorexic. :) The big-shots who make girls think that's beautiful are so despicable. Good luck on your diet! Keep sharing!
You look really tiny in this pix!! Dont worry you will be there very soon! You already have lost so much weight! We gotta start working out again together!!
Post a Comment