Saturday, May 22, 2010

Blehhh

Lori, your comment was timely. I know I have been an absent blogger lately. I am feeling many things, such as:

uninspired
dull
failure

I feel like I have nothing to say. My brain is empty. For some reason, I have not taken any pictures of Luna in about 2 months. Luckily, her grandparents have been. I'm in a funk.

Not quite sure what my problem is...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

awww coo. I dissagree I think you are:

funny
pretty
caring

and I mean it.

Carolyn G said...

Thank you. That means a lot to me.

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Everyone feels uninspired and a little "Funky" some times. You'll get through it! I'm sure Luna will forgive you for the short lapse in pictures. Actually, she probably won't notice!

KB CORNER said...

Coo-it's okay to feel uninspired somtime. i really look up to you and your mom because you guys encourages me to read more books-besides a textbook. :D love you.

Elizabeth said...

I'm in town. I don't have your number (new phone) contact me at once and let's spend some time together!