Friday, July 30, 2010

***

Things that sure do make me feel good...

1. Giving Luna a bath and putting her in bed by 8:15 pm

2. Finishing all my appointments by 11 am (once in a blue moon!)

3. A nice email from my mom

4. Gasoline in the tank

5. 'Pride & Prejudice'

6. Pedicured feet (at-home treatment - not professional)

7. Getting to work early

8. Seeing my husband laughing

9. A friend lending me $2 to buy a coffee

10. A cuddle from Luna after a long, tiring day

11. Going to sleep next to my husband, all the lights are off. The baby is asleep. Everything is at peace for a few hours.

2 comments:

Liz Fisher said...

Hmmm...so peaceful. I enjoyed your thoughts. Love you.

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

Love your new template... I'm contemplating making the switch, but I'm scared! I don't like change!