Sunday, February 27, 2011

awww

We took Garcia family portraits back in December. They turned out much better than I expected! At first I was NOT happy about having to be in the pictures! I hate pictures of myself! But I'm glad we did it, it was a really nice Christmas present for my in-laws (and my parents as well).

OOooh noooo! Crotch shot!





5 comments:

Lively's said...

So sweet! I love the little ballerina one at the end! Trust me, you will be glad later in life when you look back and have plenty of pictures of yourself. I hate pictures of me too, but am glad when we take them!

Suzanne said...

Hecka cute pictures! Carolyn, you are beautiful and so is your family.

Kae Saeyang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KB CORNER said...

i love all the pics. i especially like the crotch one...i mean the family one. lol. so precious!

Julie said...

Your family is so cute Coo! The pictures are awesome!