Thursday, February 3, 2011

quickly!

Aaarghh. Either I don't feel like writing on my blog, or I really do, and I don't have time!

quickly now.... Me & Luna have our birthdays 10 days apart... sissy turned 2! We decided not to have a party for her, we're taking her to Monterey (just the 3 of us) for a weekend trip, going to the aquarium, etc. So excited! What a big girl... Louie still owes me a birthday dinner/movie date....going to see Black Swan & dinner somewhere...we're so busy though, we haven't had time yet. But last Saturday my mom did take me out for a day of pampering! It was absolutely wonderful. I have not been spoiled like that in a really long time! Plus we had a fun day just the 2 of us. We got mani/pedi's, 1-hour massages, a big luscious lunch, then some shopping. Thank you, mom.




27 is feeling good so far...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Coo! Luna is sooooo cute. I about screamed (at my job) when I saw her picture. Also - happy birthday!! (I missed it NOOO!)
Your picture on the fountain is inspiring. You make 27 look gooood.

Anonymous said...

27, eh? Craziness. We're such adults. Remember when we were heckof young and nerdy? Ahh...

Suzanne said...

Cute pictures! Glad you had a fun birthday :)