I got my teeth pulled yesterday. I curse everyone who told me it wasn't going to be that bad. IT WAS AWFUL!!!! Today is better, though. Nicole, I'm SO glad to hear it's worse than childbirth! That's another thing I fear. I had Louie take before & after pictures of me, on my DISPOSABLE camera though, since we don't have the digital one anymore. I wish I could post them here! You'll have to see them at my house sometime. Anyway, I have poofy cheeks today, and I'm in pain, but the medicine is helping somewhat.
Who watched DWTS last night?? Me and Louie voted for Adam Corolla and Marlee Matlin! I know Adam sucks, but I just want to keep him on. And I have to keep my deafy in the competition!
I apologize for the muliple YouTube Love Me Dead videos that were on here earlier. The other day I kept trying to post the video, and it wasn't working! Obviously I did it a bunch of times, and of course today I see that they ALL posted here! How embarrassing. It's a great song though!
3 comments:
Coo! How fun to see you...well at least pictures of you! Where are you these days? Gosh it's been forever! It's blowing my mind right now! I miss you and your crazy family! Thanks for the Miley comment oddly enough I get that alot now...makes me feel good about myself though!
getting teeth pulled is terrible. but you've learned a valuable lesson coo, and that is that you can survive anything. think of it less-so as torture and more-so as the gift of empowerment. Frankly, I'm surprised Maya Angelou doesn't endorse more dentists.
When I got my teeth pulled it was terrible! (Childbirth hurt WAY more but only lasted a few hours instead of days...)
Love the blog. Thanks for the invite :)
Post a Comment