Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday 1:32 pm

I got an ultrasound this morning. We saw the little peanut and saw the little fluttering heartbeat (we couldn't hear it yet). It was so amazing to see and think that little thing is growing inside me. They gave me a due date, January 17th (give or take a couple weeks). I've heard it's likely that it will be born 2-4 weeks after that date. Just as long as it's not born on my birthday, I don't care when it arrives! Oh, I hope it's healthy too. Yes, it's still an 'it'. Although the last couple days I've caught myself saying 'she' and 'her'. Wierd, since I'm actually hoping for a boy. So, I'm 8 weeks along. I'll feel better once I'm in my 2nd trimester. I worry about miscarrying.

Update: Louie DID actually win that contest at his work. YEESSSS!!! He lied to me because he surprised me later with all the prize money!

Sighhh.....I have to go back to work. I'm ready for a new job, or at least a change of scenery. Thanks for the brownie mom! And whoever else made them....Nicole, Mooch...

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Keep up this great posting. Now that your parent's internet is fixed we've got you back.

The Fishers said...

Oh, Coo!! I am so excited for you. You know, forget the Ana bit, you know I will end up calling her Joey!!! Yay!!!

Kira said...

Hey Coo! Glad to hear everything's going well! My mom wants an invite to your blog! Will you send her one to cindyobi@hotmail.com Thanks!