Friday, June 6, 2008

This Is Heaven


Cutest nephew ever


Suzanne's birthday


Me & Mooch

My parents have internet! And a lavish new computer. So please begin checking my blog again regularly. I will be posting frequently again. I totally stole all these pictures off Suzanne's blog, so I want to say thank you. And I promise to come up with my own pictures in the future!

Things that are on my mind:

The July 21st Coldplay concert at Arco Arena has been CANCELLED. I am devastated and have self-inflicted several wounds upon my body. I don't think we'll be able to go to the concert in San Jose....though I so want to! Chris Martin is my hero.

I'm pregnant and still can't believe it!

I am SO happy that Lucy is in town for the summer! We had lunch together and it was delightful.

Louie & his co-workers have been doing a 'Biggest Loser' contest and work for the last few months, and today was the final weigh-in. Unfortunately, he lost JUST BARELY. This girl beat him just by about 1%. But, I think he is still a winner because he did a really great job and lost a lot of weight. He looks great.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I'm honored that you used my pictures, you are always welcome to them... I'm glad you are back, I like your blogs. Sorry to hear your concert was cancelled, that stinks.