Wednesday, July 2, 2008

7 Things About Me

Lisa "tagged" me on her blog, and I am supposed to say 7 things about myself then tag 7 other people. But I'm gonna be lazy and just say my 7 things and leave it at that! Plus, I don't know that more than 3 or 4 people even read my blog. Tragic.

1. I secretly long to be in a traveling circus. I hecka want to be the people on the high ropes (or whatever material it is) who swing up and down and do cool things...does anyone know what I'm talking about?! I don't know how to describe it!

2. Reading is my favorite thing to do. Nothing makes me happier. I just finished Pride and Prejudice. Again.

3. I like being by myself quite a bit. I am happy going to a restaurant or a show by myself. Being independent makes me happy. I enjoy walking around and observing the world around me. I think it's sad when a person is scared or refuses to do anything alone.

4. I visit PerezHilton.com multiple times a day.

5. I want a tattoo SO badly! I will get one after I give birth (and lose weight)!

6. One of my dreams is to someday be on Cash Cab.

7. I'm going to force my child to be in a Folklorico dance troupe (just like his daddy!).

The end.

3 comments:

The Fishers said...

Coo, you crack me up. Did you say HIS daddy?

Elizabeth said...

just please bless your tattoo is NOT barbed wire around your arm.

Carolyn G said...

I didn't even realize I typed 'his' until I was looking at the entry later! Whooooa....doesn't it give you chills??