Thursday, July 10, 2008

Bad Boy


Avatar is driving me crazy!!! He's going poo and/or pee in the house pretty much every other day. Yesterday he peed on the curtain RIGHT in front of me. And, because of my keen sense of smell (thank you, fetus) it was even more wretched than usual. I sprayed the area with tons of febreze. I think he's acting out. Every time I try to talk to him about the new baby, he runs out of the room. He's staying out late and pulling away from me. Last week I found mini bottles of vodka hidden in his dog bed. And now the frequent relieving himself all over the house. I'm at my wits' end.

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Sasha does that, too. Only in her case she's old and incontinent. But I swear she looks at me and says "watch this" then squats and pees on the couch, rug, doormat, sidewalk. Anywhere she's not supposed to. Now I carry her out to go potty because I can't guarantee she will make it to the grass. And she's not allowed anywhere in the house where there's carpet. Which is almost the whole house. I feel your pain (minus the pregnant part)

Nicole said...

LOL please blog more often I love your posts