All of a sudden, I have become HECKA pregnant. I feel like there is a balloon inside me and it won't stop inflating! I have been taking Tylenol every night so I can sleep without pain. The good part is, people actually think I'm pregnant now and it's not just a beer belly/fat. Also, Luna is kicking stronger all the time and I feel her ALL DAY LONG and it's wonderful!
Ok, we don't know what to do about her middle name. We were set on Nicole for a while (Nicole don't hate me) but lately I've been exploring other names also...such as:
Luna Jade
Luna Bella
oh I don't know....those are a couple we've thrown around. Now that I look at them in print I hate them. Actually, Bella is cute. Help us!!! Suggestions?? Comments??
8 comments:
Coo I don't care you know me. Hmm I like Luna Tuna, Luna Boona,
Luna Eclipes, Luna river and Luna blue.
Luna Carolyn. Eh? eh?
Here are some ideas: Luna Marie, Luna Holly (for Liz). I like looking back at family names for middle names. Can't wait to hear what you come up with!
hmmmmm... thinking... thinking... Luna Holly seems nice. I'm not being creative today, sorry.
We did family middle names for all the kids.. it;s nice I think.. Luna bella makes me think Twilight. Why didn't I see you Sunday?
Did you see this?:
http://www.celebrity-babies.com/2008/09/joely-fisher-ol.html
I instantly thought of you!
no, i'll check it out.
I LOVE the name Olivia.. so Luna Olivia? eh eh?
Post a Comment