Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Pretty Good Week

On Wednesday night I went with my dad to hear Amy Tan speak at the convention center downtown. It was amazing! She is one of my favorite authors. She talked about her life and her mother. It was really cool. At the beginning of the show you could turn in a card with a question on it, and at the end they asked Amy a few of the questions. I didn't turn in a card, but I wanted to ask:

"Amy,

Can we be best friends?"

What a great night!


Today I got an hour-long massage at Massage Envy. Louie got me a gift certificate about a month ago and I finally used it. It was my first massage, and it was heavenly. The little bed I was on had a heated mattress, the room smelled good, the music was soothing and the room was so dark and it was so cozy...mmmm...

I'm sad because I don't have a picture of my belly, and I would really like to post one! So, perhaps at my baby shower someone can take a picture of me and then actually SEND it to me (pleeease?)...NOT put it on their own blog and then I just copy it and post it second-hand :( I hate not having a camera. I really want one before the baby is born. SIGH.....Our cars need may-jah work done, plus one of the windsheilds just cracked so there's another bill. Sorry I'm negative...I'm hecka tired and stressed about things! I'm thankful for my massage though :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Massages are the bomb. I gotta get me some of that action.

Elizabeth said...

I wish you had submitted that question!

My mom is going to your baby shower and I'm way envious. I hope it's a great time.