Thursday, October 23, 2008

This is my LAST pregnancy!!!

Hi friends,
I hate being pregnant! I'm not glowing and happy. I hate everyone and everything, pretty much! It's been a rough week. All of a sudden I am MASSIVE (I mean it this time). I am getting stupider by the day. I am unfit to be a mother and our house is not suitable for a child (in other words, it's a mess and CPS would remove a kid immediately if they were there).

Fear/Worries:

-Stomach literally exploding
-Luna moving around so much and getting tangled up in the umbilical cord and choking
-Inhaling fumes and/or funny smells and Luna goes into a coma
-Bladder bursting
-Vagina becoming completely destroyed after labor and having to raise money for expensive vaginal reconstructive surgery
-Maternity leave too short
-Daycare

Cravings:
None

9 comments:

Nicole said...

It is normal to feel the way you do. All the fears and worries are vaild but try to think happy thoughts. Enoy it Coo I didnt enjoy my 1st time being pregnant and I look back now and think I really should have indulged and pampered myself because after the babies born the moments to yourself are few. and we might get a dog :)and down there wont be the same thats a fact!

Elizabeth said...

What is your address?

The Fishers said...

I always fear and stress everything turns out okay. I only have one issue down there now and I will tell you about it some day when we are alone and no one can hear... and it has nothing to do with what you think. :)
You're going to be a great mom and I am so excited for you.

Hyrum & Cheleyne said...

Carolyn you looked BEAUTIFULl! I know you probably don't feel that way, but this is the most amazing thing you will ever experience. It is all worth it. Try to picture her running up to you and giving you a big hug! Hang in there. Go get a pedicure. And imagine how lucky your baby is to have a mom and a dad and hundreds of other family members that love her.

Camber Casper said...

You are so freakin funny! I just came across your blog and I am glad I did. Don't worry, I felt that way when I was pregnant too. You will forget how terrible it all is and then you will get pregnant again and literally want to kill yourself for doing it all over again. Much Love, Amber Allen Casper

Shara said...

hahaha Coo you are too funny. Yea this stage sucks and it does sort of feel that all the sudden you are a blimp but truly before you know it you have a cute little baby and its all good. Plus supposedly it takes a lot to break a va-jay-jay :) I miss you

Carolyn G said...

Thank you everyone. Let's hope she's worth it :)

Carolyn G said...

Thank you everyone. Let's hope she's worth it :)

Benjamin said...

the last month is awful.. or maybe tha first 3 and the last 3...really bad. As long as you don't have 4 ...you shouldn't need the surgery...