Saturday, November 8, 2008

Belly Shot!


Yes, this is the exact same picture from a couple posts down...but I was able to make it big somehow! Mostly this is for Renee, who has been asking for a belly pic. I hope to post more soon!

Complaints/Thoughts:

-My ribs hurt SO BADLY. And yes it is entirely possible that they will break and/or pop out. I now have TWO personal accounts of this happening.

-My back is KILLING ME! I can no longer sleep at night, even with Tylenol and hundreds of pillows.

-My work baby shower is in a week and a half. YAY!

I guess that's all. I'm really tired but I have to go home and clean...sighhh...

5 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You look wonderful.

Julie said...

Coo, you are the cutest pregnant girl I know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the belly shots. That sucks about the ribs. I'm starting to get on the back pain train. Sleeping is not as delightful as it used to be. It hurts to lie down. :(

Julie said...

Coo, how did you do your countdown at the top of your blog? I want to do one for the wedding.....

Brittney said...

Carolyn!! WoW you probably wont remember me... Brittney fox? Anyway i was just looking at kira kerseys blog and found yours. You look so happy! And congrats on the up coming little one... their fun. Im actually pregnant with my second! Its crazy. But it was nice to actually see your face again, it has been a long time...oh and my mom says hi. :)