My in-laws bought us a digital camera! FINALLY!!! Perhaps this blog won't suck so badly! BUT, they won't give it to us until Christmas. So, I'll post pictures of myself and the nursery and the BABY when she arrives! It's a Christmas miracle.
Worries/Complaints:
I read a news article about a woman in England who got herself into some trouble with the law because she flushed her newborn baby down the toilet. She said that she didn't know she flushed it down because she didn't realize she had given birth whilst sitting on the toilet. Now I check every time before I flush...just in case.
I've begun to waddle.
I have no idea what to expect when going into labor, therefore I will go to the hospital too late and completely miss out on the epidural and any other drugs.
3 comments:
Coo, you crack me up. You will not miss out on going to the hospital and I don't see how anyone can flush a newborn down the toilet and not know it. Don't worry, my dear. Don't worry.
I'm excited for tomorrw... don't flake.
I just thought about that and not 1 time in 4 kids could i have not known that I had the kid... I won't lie it hurts.. that said get some nubain.. with nolan that was all i needed.. it's like a ten pack in 1 minute. without throwing up.
and... can we do a set of pics for you and luis.. like nice black and white belly pics? like next week? call me
When I was working at 911, they said when you have someone in labor on the phone, tell them NOT to sit on the toilet because they can have the baby and not realize it. Sorry, I know that probably doesn't help you feel any better!
Post a Comment