It isn't finished, but I love it! We are going to hang the beautiful quilt everyone made for me on one of the walls. And I really, really want an old-school rocking chair. And a rug. And a couple more decorative thingys for the walls. When I found out I was pregnant, I was sad to give up my "office". It was actually just full of junk, though. But I must say I am delighted to instead have a nursery. I am excited to become a mother.
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
She could be here at any moment! And we're so ready!
4 comments:
Ooooh, I like it. I know, I know, I'm going to get that quilt done I promise!!!
Her room is so cute! I went with the black furniture as well. I think it just looks so classy.
I am so excited for you! Little girls are so much fun. And it definately goes by fast! Please let us know as soon as you have her!
Ashley
yikes the quilt!
Just lookin for an update. Let us know when the big day happens!
Post a Comment