Monday, January 12, 2009

waiting...waiting....waiting...

Still no baby :(

I've felt like crap for the last 3 or 4 days. No signs of labor, though....I don't think. Sometimes I have contractions but only for a short period of time, and they don't really hurt so I guess it's not the real thing yet. This last week I've felt really sick, and I missed my cousin's wedding which I am really sad about. I'm sorry I wasn't there Julie. I should try to go walking or something, but I just feel like sleeping...but I'm so uncomfortable when I lay down. This baby better come soon!

6 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I hope the baby comes soon and that you feel better!

Nicole said...

We want Luna we want Luna! We chant this sometimes

The Fishers said...

Luna, come out, come out, whereever you are!!! We are so excited to meet her.

Nicole said...

That pic of you and Mia is the cutest!!! Please email that to me If I steal it, it will be little

Nicole said...

Man Coo you look SO good for being 39 weeks! How exciting you are going to have a little girl too! I really hope you don't go over! I was 10 days late the first time....it actually wasn't so bad, but I wasn't in so much pain. I hope it comes soon! ;)

Julie said...

Coo!!! I missed you this weekend, but your and Luna's health is more important! It was a beautiful weekend. I will be posting pics so you will have to check out my blog.
Love you guys! Can't wait until Luna is here!