Friday, January 16, 2009

FYI

Still nothing.

Some early signs of labor, but nothing too exciting.

Sadness :(

For now I'll have to be happy with this baby:

5 comments:

Julie said...

Coo! What is up with that kid of your's? hahaha She will be here so soon and I am so excited! Were you able to see my wedding pics on that website? Let me know if you had problems...my mom and my friend Sydni couldn't pull them up.....Love you guys!!!

Nicole said...

ok Coo todays the day you can start drinking castrol oil (or whatever)eatting Mexican food and doing jumping jacks. I heard "being" with your husband helps out too If you know what I mean ;p

Hyrum & Cheleyne said...

We are thinking of you- baby or no baby news. Best of luck with everything! Lots of love...

The Fishers said...

she's coming tonight!!! She's coming tonight!!! or early tomorrow morning!!!!

Suzanne said...

That's the cutest picture of you and Avi!!