Hello Everyone! I have good news. Coo and Lu are in the hospital with their new baby girl. That's right, she finally came.
Luna Marie was born Wednesday January 21, 2009 at 5:09 am. She was a delicate 6 pounds, 15 ounces and 19 inches long.
She is as cute as can be and a very good baby so far.
She's keeping them busy by pooping four times within her first 14 hours. She is getting good at the eating part of it all.
Coo and Lu are doing a great job so far and seem to be so at ease as new parents and it seems to come so natural to them.
The happy family of three.
Carolyn will be back to give more details, but she wanted me to let everyone know the good news.
Lisa
7 comments:
congratulations! you guys all look great. what a cute baby!
I am so in love with her Coo! Congrats to you and Lou!! What an adorable family you have. I am so happy for you! I hope all went well and I cannot wait to hold the sweet pea when we come up in March!!!!!!
Love,
Julie and Brian
What cute little Mexican baby! I can't wait to kick this cold so I can hold her!!! Congrats guys.
She looks awesome! Good job guys. I hope we can meet her soon! -Cheleyne
Yeah! I am so happy for you guys!!! She is so beautiful. :)
Congrats!!! She's adorable:) Enjoy these moments....
YEAH COO! She bet Kennady by 2 ounces! Isn't it so fun being a mom. Congrats to you guys.
Post a Comment