Tuesday, January 27, 2009

And then there were three

Our beautiful daughter is finally here. This has been the most amazing week of my life. I never knew how great it would be to have this little angel. The labor & delivery went very well. As soon as she came out, the doctors put her on my chest and her big eyes were looking right into mine and I cried tears of joy. One doctor said "are you ok??" and I said "I'm just happy". It was the best moment of my life. Then the doctors took her to the warming table on the other side of the room and did all the tests and whatever they do to newborns. Then my baby was back in my arms.

Before



During


Approximately 20 minutes old


Grandma & Grandpa Fisher


Unc & Auntie Kae


Daddy


At home with Mama




Louie has been wonderful with her. He does everything and he takes care of me too. He gets a month off of work and I feel so lucky to have him home and I am so happy that he is my husband. I knew he would be a good dad but he has really impressed me.


P.S.
Thank you Lisa for the post last week! It was just what I wanted.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats Lou and Coo!!!! She is beautiful! I cannot wait to see you guys in March! Love you!

Nicole said...

Oh my goodness is she a cutie or what?! CONGRATS COO!!! Hey is Brandon married to Kae Va? I love her! I'm so out of the loop on these things...

Suzanne said...

What a sweet post and a precious little girl.