I have officially become a blog that is obsessed with posting pictures of my child. My life the past 11 days has been nothing but taking care of the baby. If something else should happen, I'll be sure to post about that too. Oh, I did turn 25 yesterday.
Some of my favorite pictures from the last few days:
Wow! My Coo is 25....AWESOME! I hope you had a great b-day! I love the pics of Lu, keep them coming. I love that she can have the same nickname as I did on my mission and it even is spelled the same way! I love this kid already and I cannot wait to come and hold her in March.
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! I love seeing baby pictures, so keep 'em coming!
Wow! My Coo is 25....AWESOME! I hope you had a great b-day! I love the pics of Lu, keep them coming. I love that she can have the same nickname as I did on my mission and it even is spelled the same way! I love this kid already and I cannot wait to come and hold her in March.
Post a Comment