Location: Street right outside the condo
We were sitting in our living room, getting ready to enjoy some dessert. Suddenly we heard a tremendous crash outside. We ran outside, and a bunch of our neighbors were also running to the street to see what had happened. I couldn't see my car anywhere, which had been parked on the street at the end of the walkway. I soon discovered my car was out of sight because it was up on the hill by the sidewalk, about 15 feet from where I had parked it.
A drunk driver (the red car) hit my parked car head-on, and my car then hit my neighbor's car parked behind me. My car knocked my neighbor's car all the way down to the end of our street, about 150 feet away. Tons of police arrived at the scene, as well as an ambulance. No one was hurt, though. Just the vehicles. We haven't heard yet if my car is totalled or not. Decide for yourself.
Time: Wednesday afternoon
Location: Living room of the Garcia's
I left Luna on the couch and went into the kitchen. I leave her like this sometimes. I came back into the living room and my baby was on her belly, on the very edge of the couch! I ran to her and dove, catching her as she fell. We then fell into the couch together. My knees were cut up and I had hit my leg very hard on the coffee table. I was freaking out because I didn't know if Luna got hurt. I stripped off her clothes and looked over her for cuts or bruises. I felt all over her to see if any part of her hurt. I moved her legs and arms all around. She seemed to be fine. Lesson learned: Luna can no longer be left on the couch.
I, however, was left with this beautiful bruise. Cool, huh? Please ignore the whiteness and cellulite. I am holding a blanket up to block anything you might not want to see.
On a happy note, here are some cute pictures of my baby!!!
3 comments:
Oh, what a week. I'm so glad no one got hurt. Hopefully you'll be getting a nice insurance check... hopefully:)
Me too....I just hope we get enough to put a down payment on a new car.
Coo! What a week you had! Crazy stuff!! I am happy that you got to Luna that fast. Your bruise makes my leg hurt. Dang! I couldn't believe the pics about your car. Were you freakin out? I so would have been. Stupid people that drink and drive. I have no patience for them. I am glad no one was hurt!
Post a Comment