Monday, April 20, 2009

TV Addictions

I recently discovered season 1 episodes of 'The O.C.' on Comcast On Demand. I started watching this show when me & Louie started dating, so season 2 and on. From what I've heard, season 1 was the best and I always wanted to see it. About every week or so, a new episode is added and I watch it as soon as it is available. I find myself thinking how stupid this show is, yet I cannot wait to see each new episode. Mischa Barton is a terrible actress and so annoying. Why was she the break-out star of this show??? She's awful! I don't care about her story lines at all.

2nd addiction: Rock of Love Tour Bus. The reunion last night was great.

3rd TV addiction: For the Love of Ray J. I am so excited for the finale tonight I can hardly stand it. I realize how lame this makes me. We started watching because one of the girls on it (who is also in the final 3!) is from Sacramento and Louie knew her, so he was interested in watching the show at first. But I was the one who got hooked! I love trashy reality TV. I can't help myself.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

We loved the OC. (ahem CAM)