
I've been seeing the commercials for weeks (possibly longer), and I am always drawn to this product. Therefore, I gave in a couple of weeks ago whilst at Target and purchased a tube. This is the kind which you leave on in the shower and then rinse off. I applied it (all over only my legs) before my shower, because it said a direct stream of water would remove the cream, and there's no way to avoid water once in my shower. So, I put it on and left it for the maximum allowable time (ya'll know how thick my leg hair is!) and then I got in the shower and immediately began removing the cream with the little sponge. PAIN PAIN!!!! I tell you it was bad. Burning. With each stroke of the sponge I thought my skin may rub off. It was so bad I was even bleeding in areas. And, guess what?? The shiz didn't even work!!! My legs were prickly as ever! And now burning as well! As I'm typing this, 7 hours later, my legs are pokey and appear to have razor burn all over.
I KNEW it wouldn't work I knew it I knew it. So why did I buy it, you ask? Because I'm an idiot. And I'll probably try it again in a couple of years when they come out with a fancy new ad campaign.
Trust me.......save your money. It doesn't work. And, especially if you have sensitive skin, it hurts like hell.
I KNEW it wouldn't work I knew it I knew it. So why did I buy it, you ask? Because I'm an idiot. And I'll probably try it again in a couple of years when they come out with a fancy new ad campaign.
Trust me.......save your money. It doesn't work. And, especially if you have sensitive skin, it hurts like hell.
No comments:
Post a Comment