Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Yooohhhsemiteeeee

(YOSEMITE!)

I didn't take many pictures, but I really like some of these! Good times with the Fisher family, as always.





Leese, mom, and Cakes





In our hotel room (yes, we didn't really camp...it was wonderful!!)





In the hotel's indoor pool. Sissy's first swimming! Not quite as warm as I wished.

Coo & Kae (jeez I'm white!!)





Leese on the rock wall! Way to go!!!





Tough girls....we didn't do Half Dome, but we did the rock wall in the hotel parking lot! And I was so sore for 2 days!!!





The elusive Dome...




View from our hotel room



The orignal "HDC" (Half Dome Crew). I hiked for approximately 30 minutes, waaaaay behind everyone else, and shortly gave up after puking my guts out beside the trail. A combination of altitude sickness and obesity. Maybe one day I'll reach the peak of the Dome...



I of course had to document my failure as I walked alone back to the car
It was a great vacation! Much needed! Thanks mom & dad. I love you!

2 comments:

Julie said...

I love your pictures Coo! They are amazing...so pretty! I am jealous. I want to go to the mountains.

Suzanne said...

Great pics!!!