Lid on the head while trying to eat. Thanks daddy.
Cutie patootie in the saucer
So busy playing
She fell asleep! Soooo tired...
I'm going to post about my anniversary soon. My husband doesn't read this ever, so luckily he doesn't care but I'm still going to do a post about it. It was actually June 10th. We're going to San Francisco next weekend to celebrate, so I'll put some pictures up after that along with some sappy stories and feelings from the heart! ALSO.....tonight we are finally going to get our official wedding pictures!!!! We're the worst procrastinators I know.
2 comments:
Luna is looking cute - as always. But may I say you are looking fantastic.
Happy late Anniversary!! That was our 5 month anniversary! Yeah! lol
Little Luna looks like she needs kisses from her cousin Julie!! I can't wait to see you guys on the 4th!!!!
Post a Comment