Saturday, January 30, 2010

Sissy's party

My baby is ONE!!! Ca-razy how the year flew by. We had a mexican fiesta theme party, haha. Luna wore her cute mexican dress and her colorful hair ribbons. We had mexican food (which I proudly tell you I cooked most of), colorful balloons and streamers. It was really fun, very crowded but not stuffy. Just a good group of family and friends. Despite the overall funness of the party, I will NOT be having another big party for a few years....maybe something big again when she's 5. We'll see!

She TORE her little cake up. Would have eaten the whole thing if we didn't stop her.


She got tons of great gifts. Thank you everyone. Doesn't she looked bored?? Haha



No party of mine is complete without cupcakes!


I LOVE THIS LITTLE GIRL! What a joy she is in my life.

3 comments:

Julie said...

She looks so cute Coo! I can't believe she is a year old. The cupcakes look amazing!!

Lori and Brian Faulconer said...

That dress is adorable! I know what you mean about the big birthday parties. Every year I say, "next year... something small!" And every year I throw a huge blowout! (I'm a party girl, what can I say?)

always•N•you said...

Sissy looked so cute on her b-day I cant believe she more than a year old now!! Time has went by so quick!! It feels like yesterday I saw you guys in the hospital...I miss being over there everyday... soon though... real soon