Every afternoon, suffering from physical starvation (and the will to carry on living until 5 pm), I stare at this glorious picture and allow my mind to travel to a land far, far away. A place filled with cupcakes of all sizes and colors, where no welfare cases can reach me and where my precious baby girl can stumble freely through the cupcake gardens. Then a pop-up appears on my computer screen, alerting me to a client waiting down in the lobby, and I am pulled from my dreams and into the dreary world of welfare reality. A depressing place for one and all, no matter which side of the desk you sit.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
cupcake dreams
Soooooooo, this is the exact photo on the background of my computer at work:
Every afternoon, suffering from physical starvation (and the will to carry on living until 5 pm), I stare at this glorious picture and allow my mind to travel to a land far, far away. A place filled with cupcakes of all sizes and colors, where no welfare cases can reach me and where my precious baby girl can stumble freely through the cupcake gardens. Then a pop-up appears on my computer screen, alerting me to a client waiting down in the lobby, and I am pulled from my dreams and into the dreary world of welfare reality. A depressing place for one and all, no matter which side of the desk you sit.
Every afternoon, suffering from physical starvation (and the will to carry on living until 5 pm), I stare at this glorious picture and allow my mind to travel to a land far, far away. A place filled with cupcakes of all sizes and colors, where no welfare cases can reach me and where my precious baby girl can stumble freely through the cupcake gardens. Then a pop-up appears on my computer screen, alerting me to a client waiting down in the lobby, and I am pulled from my dreams and into the dreary world of welfare reality. A depressing place for one and all, no matter which side of the desk you sit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
lol.. You crack me up fish!! that cupcake looks soOOO good tho!
You have such writing talent. I can imagine myself in the cupcake world!
Post a Comment