Thursday, August 19, 2010
Zoo!
Hooray for the Sacramento Zoo! Way over priced (or could be I'm hecka cheap), but you just gotta take your kid there. They love it (I do too...for the first hour). Wouldn't have been done without a couple of free tickets from my generous co-worker. 4 of us only ended up costing $5. Then we did spend $2 on the soda machine inside the park, and when the soda got stuck Lou bruised and cut up his arm getting that sucker out - "I'm not wasting that 2 dollars!". I hear ya, babe. My favorite part of the zoo (besides Luna's excitement at every little thing we saw or heard) was the new giraffe walk. You walk up onto a large platform and then you are eye level with the giraffes. It's great. You can see their heads up close (not close enough to touch of course).


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
If you're heck cheap than so am I.
Post a Comment