Monday, August 23, 2010
parental love
My parents keep leaving town this summer. First it was Alaska. Then, they were gone all last week to Utah. Fine, fine...I can handle 1 week at a time (though I do miss them terribly). Whenever my mom brings up the future mission she & my dad want to serve, I just can't handle it! No! I don't want you to go! A year?! A freakin' year?? (Or more??) NO! I don't know what I would do without you guys!!! I can't control what you choose to do...... and I think there's a slim chance that you wouldn't go on a mission if you had the chance, so I will accept it when the time comes... just know you are breaking you only daughter's heart!!! Ok, just kidding... sort of.... but dang I miss you guys when you are gone!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
but when they get called to serve in Hawaii I bet you'll be glad, cause then we get to visit!
ps imagine how I feel I have 2 boys that have to serve!!! and no visitations
Thanks for posting some of the alaska pics! I agree with you, it's going to be so weird if they leave for a year or more.
Post a Comment