Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a bit of heaven

One of my favorite vacations is a family trip to Dillon Beach. My parents rent a cabin and we all go up for a few days of relaxation and fun. Our cabin this year was really close to the beach, it was really nice.

The little path by the beach...what is it called? Bumblebee Path or something.

I love the foggy D.B. weather. Hard to see but this is my dad and a few of the grandkids.

My family! Luna didn't like getting all sandy at first, but soon she was covered in sand and having tons of fun.
Lune
Mama & baby
Twins
D.B. how I love you
Luna & Grandma's legs
More of that foggy hill
Celebrating Peyty's birthday at the cabin. Luna wore this mask ALL day yesterday.
And there you have it. We had a great time! I can't wait to go back!

2 comments:

The Fishers said...

I love Dillons Beach too, and I love how you cut off the birthday girl's head in the last picture to get a great shot of your girl!!!

Julie said...

I love DB! Looks like you had a great time. I wish my fam would go, I miss it there.